Ever since we announced the our Private Label Beard OilÂ a year ago. We have had an overwhelming amount of people fall in love with our industry leading beard oil. So much so that a recently we introduced our new Private Label Beard Balm as well.
Introducing New Beard Oil Scents
With the introduction of our new Beard Balm products we are proud to introduce 5 new beard oil scents to our line of products. The addition of these new fragrances will allow our customers to choose and provide a total of 15 unique scents to the growing customer base of beard enthusiast. Â The 5 new scents are as follows
- The Outlaw – This is the pure scent of the old west.
- Made up of scents of cedar, spices, musk, sandalwood, and light hints of leather
- Warrior – The True Smell of a battle ready man
- Made up of scents of apple, sage, bourbon, peppe, base of amberwood, benzoin and patchouli.
- Urban Night – The Perfect scent for a night out in the city
- Made up of scents of patchouli, honeycombs and the light hints of candied fruit and lemon peel.
- Thors Hammer – The Scent of the Viking Gods
- Made up of scents of lavender, citrus and pimento racemosa
- Sweet 60’s – The Sweet Scent of the 1960’s
- Made up of scents of citrus, cedar, patchouli, and a light touch of sugar.
Why Private Label Beard Oil
For the last 5 years the beard has become a very popular fashion trend. Causing the beard care industry to sky rocket. Fox Business reported last year that the sales of men’s grooming products hit around 3 billion dollars and that they expected that number to double by the end of 2017. With now 15 different scents of beard oil and 10 different Private Label beard balm scents, Vox Nutrition has made it easier than ever to get in on this booming market.