With so many different weight loss and sports nutrition supplements containing caffeine. There has been some talk of whether or not that is good for people and if so how much is too much?
How Much Caffeine is Healthy?
Up to 400 milligrams (mg) of caffeine a day appears to be safe for most healthy adults. That’s roughly the amount of caffeine in four cups of brewed coffee, 10 cans of cola or two “energy shot” drinks. Although caffeine use may be safe for adults, it’s not a good idea for children.
Because caffeine helps stimulate the central nervous system raising metabolism and increases the oxidation of fatty acids helping to mobilize fatty acids from fat tissues. It has been shown to be extremely beneficial for a lot of people. This is just one of the reasons why many of Vox Nutrition private label weight loss Ultra supplement complexes contain caffeine.
Benefits Of Caffeine In Supplements
- Caffeine increases neuronal firing in the brain, neurotransmitters
- Caffeine can enhance physical performance.
- Caffeine has been associated with lowering the risk of diabetes.
- Studies have shown that caffeine may lower the risk of Parkinson’s.
- Natural ingredients containing caffeine appear to protect against certain liver disorders, and can lower the risk of liver cancer
- Natural ingredients containing caffeine are usually a big source of antioxidants.